The Diary of Suicide

This is a diary in which I have pondered the deep thoughts of suicide. I in no way intend to harm myself or others around me, I cannot express this to you enough. This diary is dedicated merely to the thoughts, and how I am coping with them.

Thursday, January 27, 2005

This day is new..

This day is new. I am once again sitting alone, pondering the thoughts of suicide. Many people tell me or say or preach suicide is not the answer, and while I doubt I have the strength to complete something this unheard of - I am still entitled to think about it.

Standing alone each day makes me realize important things. Those who care for me, do they truly care or are they all hiding behind the masks in which so many others have before them? The human race is a sad, cruel and lonely world in which I have become trapped to use as another pawn. There is no God, there is no emotion, there is only the thought of what it would be like in the end.

This is a new day for me readers, I will ensure you that I am not going to kill myself, I am not going to harm myself in anyway. I only wish to release that which has been on my mind for so many months now, and I feel writing about it may help. I take comfort in knowing, I am not the only one out there who has lost hope. Hope, as it seems has lost me.

I did not give up on the world at any time, though I do feel the world has given up on me.

2 Comments:

  • At June 02, 2011 1:06 PM, Blogger Kris said…

    This comment has been removed by the author.

     
  • At June 02, 2011 1:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Don't Die. Live. Living life is the best gift anyone could ever give you. People love you. You can't go. You're wanted here, even if you feel like you're not. Sometimes your feelings can get the best of you--but DON'T follow them! They'll lie to you sometimes. Keep going. Encounter every single day with a fresh look. Search for the positive things--not negative. Live your life. Live it well.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home